It’s the start of a great new year for FRC Robotics and the Henry Sibley HS Lightning Turtles – now more than 40 students strong – has just completed their Build Season Week 1.
Henry Sibley HS Robotics students toured Ecolab R&D design & prototyping labs today. Thanks Erin Howlett, Larry Lake, Jamie Lerbs, and thanks to our top sponsor Ecolab and our 5 Eco-friendly mentors including lead Charles Nepomuceno.
Please join us at our student interest meeting for Sibley Robotics – scheduled for:
Tues, Sept 18 at 6:30p – 7:30p (parents & students invited)
We’ll be meeting in Rm E113 in the Tech Ed wing at Sibley HS. Snacks provided!
THE HENRY SIBLEY HIGH SCHOOL FIRST ROBOTICS COMPETITION (FRC) TEAM CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO OUR:
Robot Complete! Ready for Competition Open House!
Who’s invited: Our Team Sponsors, ISD 197 District and School Faculty, Staff & Board Members, Students, Mentors, Family, Friends & just about anyone else interested in STEM and Competitive Robotics
When: Friday, Feb 16, 2018
What Time: 4:00p – 6:00p (snacks provided)
- Team Introductions (Students/Mentors)
- Thanks to each of our Sponsors!
- Robot Build Season Recap – Hear from each of the Student Division Leaders –
- Computer-Aided Design
- Electrical / Programming
- Business / Media
- Build Season Recap Video
- Upcoming Regional Competitions – Duluth (Mar 8-10) and La Crosse, WI (Apr 5-7)
- Robot Reveal
- Working Demonstration of the Team/Robot Competition Capabilities
- Short Teach-out – the Mechanical Features of our Robot
- Competition Strategy & Autonomous Mode Capabilities